Thursday, June 1, 2017

Summer Pin-spiration on Pinterest






Good morning! I hope that you had a wonderful holiday weekend. As I mentioned, we had friends in town and it was nice to relax, not to work(which is sometimes a challenge when you both work from home), and do whatever we wanted all weekend. We we went to dinner at a fabulous Italian restaurant,  had a barbecue, went for long walks on the beach, relaxed, read and of course spent hours talking and enjoying our friends.



Blueberry Crumb Bars

I don't know about you but I love summer and I love to try new recipes, adventures and activities during its few short months. Although I still find inspiration from my favorite magazines like Country LivingMartha Stewart  and Better Homes & Gardens I find myself visiting Pinterest more and more  because everything I like is in one spot, like on my Summer Pinterest board.

I have saved recipes for some of my favorite foods and desserts:



Gelato from Mogwai Soup


gelatoice cream




Hot Fudge Sauce


hot fudge sauce and more. 



Andes Candies Mint Ice Cream


Hot dogs,  burgers


Hot Dog from Life's Ambrosia
Image Crem de la Crumb

and tomato tarts, just to name a few. 



Tomato Tart from The Food Charlatan



Drink Pitcher Pottery Barn



Drinks and Cakes.



Cherry Coffeecake



Summer fashions, hats and more.










Summer Stripes


Do you have a summer pin-spiration board? If you do please leave a link in your comments so that we can go and explore it. If you need more summer inspiration check out my board, HERE.

Have a fabulous day. 





SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

7 comments:

  1. Good morning Elizabeth! I have two more days left of school, then I can't wait to relax and think of gentler things. I will be looking for and hopefully creating some inspiration myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's go summer!-littleblackdomicile.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness this post made me hungry! That hot dog...to die for!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cherry coffee cake would suit me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I wish there was a taste button on computers. That striped dress is also too cute! Have a wonderful sun filled week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always show the best food!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cherry Coffee Cake and an afternoon in the sunshine please:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...